Notary Public Services
Notary Public Vaughan & Commissioner of Oaths
Commissioner of Oaths Vaughan
A Commissioner of Oaths (aka “Commissioner for taking Affidavits”) is an official who administers oaths or affirmations on documents. An oath or affirmation may be required on affidavits, statutory declarations, or government forms.
A Commissioner of Oaths will sign a sworn declaration wherein you will declare and affirm a set of statements to be true. Our office is authorized by the Government of Ontario to commission sworn declarations as a Commissioner of Oaths. Commissioner of Oaths will not certify the truth of the statements contained in the document, which remains the responsibility of the deponent
The deponent must be present before the Commissioner of Oaths at time of signing the document and satisfy the Commissioner of Oaths about his or her identity. All notary services are provided by a lawyer. We require two pieces of Government issued IDs displaying your hand signature and remember to sign your documents in the presence of notary public.
Notary Public Services Vaughan – Open Weekends!
A Notary Public is similar to a Commissioner of Oaths. But in addition to being able to administer oaths, take affidavits and declarations, a Notary Public can also attest or certify documents. Our office as a Notary Public is also authorized by the Province of Ontario to witness the swearing of oaths and to certify the signatures and documents. A declaration that needs to be sent out of Ontario, must to be notarized. All notary public and commissioner of oaths services are provided by a lawyer.
Notarization and Commissioning Services Vaughan:
- Certified and Notarized Copies
- Commissioning of Oaths
- Commissioning of Declarations
- Witnessing of Signatures
Drafting and Notarization of Documents
- Drafting and Notarizing Affidavits
- Drafting and Notarizing Statutory Declarations
- Drafting and Notarizing Travel Consent Letters
- Drafting and Notarizing Letters of Invitation
- Drafting and Notarizing Power of Attorney
Authentication – Apostille
- Authentication of Notary Seal and Signature by by Official Documents Serives of Ontario Government. It is a three step process of Notarization, Authentication ( in Ontario by the Official Documents Services ) and Legalization by the consulate of the country where you intend to use the document.
- If you are looking for any kind of notary public or commissioner of oaths services, please feel free to contact our offices by calling (647) 505-8585 and we will be more than happy to help.