Notarized Travel Consent Letter for Children

Notarization of Consent to Travel Letters

Notarized Travel Consent Letter Vaughan

It is strongly recommended by the Government of Canada that Canadian children under 18 carry a consent letter if they are travelling abroad alone, with only one parent/guardian, with friends or relatives or with a group. A travel consent letter or a vacation consent letter function as proof that the custodial parents or guardians of the minor child have consented or have given permission to the trip. Due to the importance of this letter, it is highly recommended to get this letter notarized. A parent should seek help of a lawyer or a notary public when drafting or preparing to sign a travel consent letter for a minor child.

family with notarized travel consent letter vaughan

A consent letter is not a legal requirement in Canada, but it can simplify travel for Canadian children, as it may be requested by immigration authorities when entering or leaving a foreign country or by Canadian officials when re-entering Canada. The letter demonstrates that Canadian children have permission to travel abroad from parents or guardians who are not accompanying them.

If you need our notary public services to draft and notarize a travel consent letter, we can help. Our office has drafted and notarized hundreds if not thousands of consent to travel letters for children.

For more information about travel consent letters for children or any kind of notary services, please feel free to contact us by calling (647) 505-8585 and we will be more than happy to help.

Notarized Travel Consent Letter Vaughan | Notarized Travel Consent Letter | Travel Consent Form For Minors | Travel Consent Letter | North York Notary Public | Notary Travel Letter | Notary Consent Letter